Friday, September 5, 2008

The Public Throne

In the good ol' Pittsburgh there are many amazing things to experience. The possibilities to fulfill an agenda that would be labeled as a "great day," is quite simple. Yet while engaging in said activities one thing is in undeniable. Mother nature, so to speak, comes a'knocking eventually. 

I can't stand blessed public restrooms. Please allow me to vent to those of you who care. I know all of you are thinking the same thing when you are in those unsanitary silos. This is quite the universal blog. It is not limited to race, gender, orientation, or classification. Although I must say it is taken from a male's point of view from an experience in the male's quarters. 

Upon entry in these dirty dungeons comes multiple situations, aromas, sights, and sounds. (i pray you don't experience tastes) All of which simply cannot be spoken of in detail do to my audience. (be thankful) All I'm saying is, I can no longer stand, the floral wall papered, close proximity wall urinaled, dryer sheet like toilet papered, pee puddle floored, hand dryered with exit door opening inwarded, relief facilities. 

It appears that we, as a global community, have hit a brick wall. I'm not convinced our public restroom days could ever be labeled as "smooth sailing." Unless we developed a magic bag that would contain: a pair of virtual goggles, dividers, charmin ultra soft, stilts, paper towels and a flame thrower. In the mean time I suppose we will just have to endure. I guess i shouldn't complain too much. I mean, it does beat the, "just go out back and dig a hole."

No comments:

Post a Comment