Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Listerine

I have taken quite a hiatus from my blog posting. This summer was crazy with all kinds of things. Many of these things I want to expand on in the future. As of now, I need to get back into the groove of things...so I thought this email that I sent to Listerine last night would be a good way to sail back "Into The Mike." 


Hello Listerine. I would first like to say, I love what you stand for and what you aim to accomplish. After using your product I immediately felt as though my mouth was further cleansed beyond what my simple brush can do. You are the Navy Seals of oral hygiene. You get the job done. I am, however, disappointed, and I am hoping you can help me solve the problem at hand (or at mouth). After I use your product, Listerine Cool Mint, the fluid leaves an unsightly blueish residue on the surface of my teeth. Is there something you can do to help me reach my goal of perfect oral appearance including the absence of plaque, gingivitis, AND the blueish residue? I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope  this can be the beginning of a long and useful relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment