Monday, September 7, 2009

Wishes

Wishes have been on my mind a lot lately. I just can't help but believe in making wishes. Of course logic turns it all to childlike fantasies but maybe that's just the kind of thing I'm looking to embrace. Either way, I've noticed myself having this one wish. Every penny I throw into a fountain, eyelash I blow off of my fingertip, shooting star I see, and 11:11 I catch, I find myself making the same wish every time. You know something is truly the desire of your heart when you have limitless options for wishes yet you continue to wish for the same thing every time. Try to take notice of your wishes and if you don't at all, try it out. It's certainly worth the try because I'm finding that if you believe hard enough... it just may come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment