Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lots To Do. What To Do?

Sometimes I feel like I just have a lot to do. When I do, it affects me greatly. Hiding worry and stress is really an art. There are times that if I were to describe my problems I feel like people would write them off instantly as minor struggles or worse, overreactions. Truthfully maybe that could help me realize the real magnitude of what I was going through. In either case, I feel what I feel and that is enough. Justified or not. The question is what can I do? A lot of the time I need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. After coming to grips with what I'm dealing with, I just work hard, do the best that I can (because that's the most I can do), and pray to God each and every night right before my head hits the pillow. That way when I wake up I can look out the window with a sense of peace and announce to the world my determination by confidently rolling up my sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment